PWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Rest

PWC :: PWC

Go down

Never Rest Empty Never Rest

Common sense would dictate that we should take some time to bask in the glow of the awesome achievement of the Green Bay Packers. I can imagine that we are all doing that personally with friends and family, and with whatever larger Packers community we happen to be a part of. I was planning a post Super Bowl post, but, after having almost 24 hours to think about it, I have come to the conclusion that it is not possible to put into words the feeling of seeing the player who's jersey you wear holding the Lombardi trophy in the midst of streaming confetti, the feeling of remembering all of the offseason workouts, the practices, and every three hour stretch on Sunday, which all culminated in the previously described experience. It is not possible to describe the feeling of walking outside with my Packers sweatshirt, knowing that everyone who looks at me knows that the Packers are the best football team in the league. With that, we move on.

You may have already noticed that I have now, with great reluctance, added a CBA temp board to the temporary forums category (I will leave the Super Bowl category up for awhile if anyone would like to post in it. If anyone does, I plan to create an archive board for historic posts such as these.) I ask that anyone who wants to help do so by posting links and reactions to CBA events as they happen. Don't worry about posting something at the same time as someone else; I will delete duplicate boards.

Not everything will be doom and gloom on PWC this offseason! The Draft board is open and ready for business! Go ahead and be an armchair scout for a day and post your draft boards. I'd like to have as many as possible.

I started my blogging career in June, so this will be the final stretch of my journey through the first year writing about the Pack. There is certainly some uncertainty sorrounding this offseason, but lets make it a great one here at PWC.

Admin
Admin

https://packerworldcentral.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

PWC :: PWC

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum